Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Knowledge of Tools

A very warm welcome to my blog!

Allow me to share this quote from T. Harv Eker, one of my great teachers who have inspired me to achieve more:

“You can always be more, have more and do more because you can always learn more.”

Also well said in a Chinese saying, “Learning is an on-going process regardless of age”, there is so much knowledge in this universe that one can never know everything and answer all questions in this world. So should we just give up, since no one in this world can finish learning? I hope you aren’t belonging to this group of pessimistic humankind. During one of the deliveries, I illustrated that “tools” is almost always important in navigating life’s tough journey – without a proper "Can Opener", you can still try to open the metal can containing pineapples cubes in thick syrup but it’s going to be tough, time consuming and one might get hurt due to lack of proper tool to assist us.

Hence, having learned the right tool to use or the right knowledge to apply will definitely reduce the cycle time, increase efficiency and achieve more in whatever endeavors. To me, life is short and time is so precious because I guess time is the only “stuff” on earth that cannot be recycled, at least for now till we manage to find a way to teleport back to yesterdays…

Fortunately, there are so many articles, books, and so on that teaches us on learning the best time management techniques. To me, there is no such thing as “time management” as time is so abstract and ungraspable. I guess these wonderful people mean “task management” – how we arrange and plan our tasks most effectively for the allowable time frame, whereby the entire world and universe share! Without time, we shall then live in the absolute world, where there is no duality, no relativity, and also no tasks to manage (ha-ha), once we transcend this mortal world.

Since, we need to live, lets live a fruitful life by making full use of the tool available that are created by the great teachers. To me, anyone and anything that teaches me something new to me in life is my teacher. So let’s open our eyes, our ears and our mind wider to receive the vast ocean of knowledge.

Happy learning,
T. Joseph Lee


http://www.evaluebook.com/
http://www.evaluebook.blogspot.com/
http://tinyurl.com/43xbtp/

No comments: